PPC Cache Flush and Invalidate Routines

Daniel L. Taylor dtaylor at atlp.com
Thu Dec 9 10:58:06 EST 1999

Although we're investigating linuxPPC by working on an MTX
(not quite all ready, yet) which can have either '603s or
'604s, our ultimate target devices are still being selected.
In the interest of longterm embedded solutions, I like
Mr. Thomas' idea of the common entry with "TRT" determined
at system setup, rather than runtime.

--
Dan Taylor
dtaylor at atlp.com