2.3.30-pre3

Ani Joshi ajoshi at shell.unixbox.com
Wed Dec 1 07:44:41 EST 1999

On Wed, 1 Dec 1999, Paul Mackerras wrote:

> I think that Shaw possibly got a corrupted include/asm-ppc/keyboard.h,
> maybe I was updating it as he was fetching it or something.  I have
> changed the ifdef in chipsfb.c as Shaw suggested.

	actually, Shaw's chips fb patch is wrong, in the sense that it
isn't a complete fix.  as Martin noted, i "fixed" chipsfb a while ago back
in 2.3.25 or so, there are some structs which are undefined which are used
in xpmac_compat code, please refer to the 2.3.25-ppc.patch in my directory
on devel, devel.linuxppc.org/users/ajoshi for a proper chipsfb patch.

ani