More embedded LinuxPPC questions.

Brendan Simon brendan at dgs.monash.edu.au
Wed Aug 25 14:27:50 EST 1999

Dan Malek has stated that the ADS boards have serious quality problems.
I thought I might start to port the linux kernel to a custom MPC860
board.  Are there any docs to help out here ?

Can anyone recommend some guidelines to follow ?

Which of the supported MPC860 platforms would be the best one to
follow/copy to get a new board supported ?

Thanks,
Brendan Simon.