BootX enhancement request

Benjamin Herrenschmidt bh40 at calva.net
Tue Aug 24 23:05:58 EST 1999

On Tue, Aug 24, 1999, Geert Uytterhoeven
<Geert.Uytterhoeven at cs.kuleuven.ac.be> wrote:

>Thus I can remove the nvram code from atyfb?

Depending on the version of MacOS, and if the user uses or not the old
"Monitors" control panel, it may still be useful. On my PowerBook, I
always had to set the resolution in the kernel command line, but I think
that the vram stuff still works on my 8500 (controlfb).

I beleive the nvram code is useless on iMacs and blue G3s.

--
           Perso. e-mail: <mailto:bh40 at calva.net>
           Work   e-mail: <mailto:benh at mipsys.com>

--GAG19404.935596886/motgate.mot.com--