BootX enhancement request

Kevin Puetz puetzk at iastate.edu
Mon Aug 23 06:20:18 EST 1999

Does your machine not have a video driver? If you can avoid no video driver mode, this should not be needed (use Xconfigurator to setup multiple resolutions).

On the other hand, though, this would be nice for those who don't have supported video (like B&W G3's, or is the new 128 driver usable already?)