string.h conflicting types warnings

Matt Porter mmporter at home.com
Fri Aug 20 07:12:33 EST 1999

Hi,

I'm working on a standalone driver and have been running into these
warnings lately.  Whilst compiling Mac-on-Linux I also got these
warnings as well.  Searching around I only found some netbsd folks
gettings these same warnings.  Anyone have an idea where this comes from?

Thanks - Matt

------------

cc -DLINUX -D__KERNEL__ -DMODULE -Wall -O2 -I/usr/include  -I.  -c
stack_linux.c -o stack_linux.o
In file included from /usr/include/linux/signal.h:64,
                 from /usr/include/linux/sched.h:23,
                 from cnet_linux.h:52,
                 from globals.h:200,
                 from stack_linux.c:39:
/usr/include/linux/string.h:31: warning: conflicting types for built-in
function `memset'
/usr/include/linux/string.h:32: warning: conflicting types for built-in
function `memcpy'
/usr/include/linux/string.h:35: warning: conflicting types for built-in
function `memcmp'

--
Matt Porter
mmporter at home.com