question about ppc 401GF embedded controller

Wang Yong wung_y at 263.net
Mon Aug 16 23:13:57 EST 1999

hi all:
    here i have some questions about 401GF. i am now trying to develop a new
OS for this chip and i am wonderring how can i debug it on the evaluation
board. Should ROM monitor and RISC viewer be suitable tools? and another
question is if my own OS meets POSIX, as well as OS Open, will program
compiled by high c for OS Open be able to run on my own OS?

Alan