Some pmac patches

Benjamin Herrenschmidt bh40 at calva.net
Thu Aug 5 21:56:11 EST 1999

Enclosed are a few patches I gathered from my dev. tree. (Available at
http://calvaweb.calvacom.fr/bh40/test.html too).

They include:

 - updated bootx.h and prom.c
 - a few fixes here or there (bootx l2cr stuff, adb sleep handler missing
break, features.c missing eieio, ...)
 - fix mouseman support and add slightly modified mousesystem A3 patch

Patches based on vger 2.2 branch (they should be 2.2-safe), they should
apply on 2.3 easily but if you need, I can make a specific patch.

Of course, if some people could give a try to the patches kernel to make
sure I didn't break anything before those are merged...

--
           Perso. e-mail: <mailto:bh40 at calva.net>
           Work   e-mail: <mailto:benh at mipsys.com>