LinuxPPC on FADS

Thomas E. Arvanitis tharvan at ellemedia.com
Thu Apr 15 19:10:06 EST 1999

That was a good hack! :-)

It also worked for me instantly! Both for NFS-root and initrd.
Every weird behavior has just disappeared.
Although with initrd I run out of memory soon, this is rather normal,
I suppose, with only 4Mb DRAM. Perhaps a smaller shell than bash will
improve the situation...

I've been banging my head with this problem for almost 2 weeks...
Thanks a lot Helmut!

-Thomas.