Resurrecting mkLinux

Roy Wood roy at centricsystems.ca
Wed Apr 7 04:41:23 EST 1999

I've got a little time and an old 6100, so I'm giving some thought to
raiding the mkLinux sources and getting a monolithic version of the
kernel going (i.e. getting rid of the whole Mach layer).

My plan is to get video working first, then the ADB keyboard, followed by
SCSI and network support.  Oh-- and maybe serial too, eventually.

Stop me right now if this is a stupid idea, please, but don't forget to
tell me why it is.  :-)

Anyway, I was hoping some of you people here might be able to offer
advice or have some useful comments about what I'm considering doing.

Anybody?  Anyone?

-Roy