[ANNC] New release of PlanB

Michel Lanners mlan at cpu.lu
Mon Apr 5 06:44:23 EST 1999

Hi all,

I just uploaded a new version of the PlanB driver to my site:

http://www.cpu.lu/~mlan/ftp/planb-0.06.tgz

It now includes support for grabbing to disk. It contains a patch for
the official 2.2.5 kernel sources.

Please try it out and let me know of any bugs or problems you see. I'd
like to send this to the gurus for inclusion in the official kernel
sources.

More info can be found here:

http://www.cpu.lu/~mlan/planb.html

Have fun!