vger CVS questions

Cort Dougan cort at persephone.cs.nmt.edu
Tue Dec 22 20:36:05 EST 1998

I think another branch would be a bad idea.  Everything in the main tree
is best for now.  You're welcome to send patches to us but for the time
being I think it best to filter things for the ppc.  Perhaps 2.2 - which
will be time for a big ppc cleanup.

}I'm looking into setting up a CVS archive for the embedded Motorola
}boards.. Now that I've read more about CVS, it looks like this might be
}possible to just have another 'branch' for this on the Vger cvs.