ns16550.[hc]

Jeff Rugen jrugen at primenet.com
Sun Dec 20 05:13:17 EST 1998

I'm building on a Motorola PowerStack from the vger tree.  The Makefile and
misc.c in arch/ppc/boot are looking for the files ns16550.h and ns16550.c,
but they don't seem to be in vger.  (I'm compiling with serial console on
and a non-MTX board -- I think those are the conditional flags that
select/deselect it).  Should those files be in vger or do I have to get them
elsewhere, or do I have a problem with my cvs setup or something?  I've did
a cvs update -A -d yesterday.

Jeff Rugen                      jrugen at primenet.com

..Had this been an actual emergency, we would have fled in terror, and you
would not have been informed.