Restructure of arch/ppc/kernel and include/asm-ppc (fwd)

Jesper Skov jskov at cygnus.co.uk
Mon Dec 14 19:30:45 EST 1998

>>>>> "Corey" == Corey Minyard <minyard at acm.org> writes:

Corey> To still be done: * More restructure needs to be done,
Corey> especially for the CONFIG_APUS stuff.  Any takers?

Sure. I'll do the APUS hackery. I probably won't get the time to look
at your patch until next year though (sounds so dramatic ;)

FYI there's already been made some drastic changes to the APUS stuff
which have not been included in vger yet - waiting for 2.3.x.

Jesper