What happened to Adduser?

Tim Perdue, The Des Moines City.net tim at dmcity.net
Wed Dec 9 14:46:33 EST 1998

I must be a total retard or something, but I can't find "adduser" since I
blew out my valentine's release and put in R4.

Also, "locate" says it can't find the locatedb. Any suggestions on
rebuilding that db?

There is a dearth of documentation of linux ppc. But R4 is really pretty
kewl.

Now if I can get this damn MySQL and PHP to work right.

TIm