EGCS 1.1.1 FYI

David T. McWherter dtm at vramp.net
Tue Dec 8 21:42:34 EST 1998

I've tried compiling the mozilla code too, but it aborts due
to a failing dynamic linking call in normal startup code...
it's particularly odd, as it's trying to dlopen a file with
a name parameter of NULL, and it's not even trying to hide it
(the last code I saw had a dlopen(NULL,...).  I'm *guessing*
that on other Linux platforms, such code is well-defined,
perhaps to use the "current executable file" to do the opening,
or something...but I'm not sure...still kinda odd to me...

-David

On Mon, 7
Dec

       David T. McWherter     dtm at waterw.com