From Miss Nidal Aoussa.

fabienne.tagro2016 at gmail.com fabienne.tagro2016 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 01:16:51 AEDT 2020

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQIj2QpMXgQbMEcEv3RJXvlfCdBYxn9Y22RoTGN5DS88sjBw/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

Hello Dear,

I am very sorry that my letter may come as a surprise to you since we have
never met each other before. I am Miss Nidal Aoussa. I am the only daughter
of Cheikh Ag Aoussa, the President of (HCUA) in Mali who was assasinated on
the octobre 2016.

https://www.jeuneafrique.com/365432/politique/mali-sait-on-mort-de-cheikh-ag-aoussa/
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheikh_Ag_Aoussa

I have a business transaction which i solicit your help. It is all about a
fund to be transferred in your country for urgent investment on important
projects. I want you to guide me and invest this money in your country.
This fund amount to Eleven Millions Five Hundred Thousand United States
dollars which i inherited from my late dad.. If you are capable of handling
or participate in this transaction, kindly respond quickly through my
private emails to enable me give you more details about this fund and how
this project shall be carried out. I will accord you 20% of the total fund
for your kind assistance. Respond through this my private emails addresses
below.

Miss Nidal Aoussa
Email: ( nidal.kong2020 at gmail.com )

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.