[PATCH v3 0/5] mmc: sdhci-of-aspeed: Support toggling SD bus signal
steven_lee at aspeedtech.com
Thu May 6 20:03:07 AEST 2021
AST2600-A2 EVB has the reference design for enabling SD bus
power and toggling SD bus signal voltage between 3.3v and 1.8v by
This patch series provides the example for enabling regulators and
supporting SDR104 mode on AST2600-A2 EVB.
The description of the reference design of AST2600-A2 EVB is added
in the dts file.
This patch also include a helper for updating AST2600 sdhci capability
registers, and assert/deassert the reset signal for cleaning up AST2600
eMMC controller before eMMC is probed.
Changes from v2:
* Move the comment of the reference design from dt-bindings to device tree.
* Add clk-phase binding for eMMC controller.
* Reimplement aspeed_sdc_set_slot_capability().
* Separate the implementation of eMMC reset to another patch file.
* Fix yaml document error per the report of dt_binding_check and
Changes from v1:
* Add the device tree example for AST2600 A2 EVB in dt-bindings
* Add timing-phase for eMMC controller.
* Remove power-gpio and power-switch-gpio from sdhci driver, they should
be handled by regulator.
* Add a helper to update capability registers in the driver.
* Sync sdhci settings from device tree to SoC capability registers.
* Sync timing-phase from device tree to SoC Clock Phase Control
Please help to review.
Steven Lee (5):
dt-bindings: mmc: sdhci-of-aspeed: Add an example for AST2600-A2 EVB
ARM: dts: aspeed: ast2600evb: Add comment for gpio regulator of sdhci
ARM: dts: aspeed: ast2600evb: Add phase correction for emmc
mmc: sdhci-of-aspeed: Add a helper for updating capability register.
mmc: sdhci-of-aspeed: Assert/Deassert reset signal before probing eMMC
.../devicetree/bindings/mmc/aspeed,sdhci.yaml | 101 ++++++++++++++++-
arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-ast2600-evb.dts | 18 ++-
drivers/mmc/host/sdhci-of-aspeed.c | 106 ++++++++++++++++--
3 files changed, 211 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)
More information about the Linux-aspeed