[Lguest] small test image and kernel

Shane Shields shane at locutus.us
Fri Aug 29 21:26:47 EST 2014

Hi all,

Well I have built a Linux distribution from gentoo just to play with lguest.

To ensure that I have RTFM'd properly I would like to test with a known
working kernel and image.

I cannot find a link to download such a kernel and image as the link in
the readme does not work.

Is somebody out there able to send me a download link for a proven test
kernel and image? It doesn't need to be big, in fact the smaller the
better (my wife tells me that but I think she is just humouring me).

Thanks for your time.

--
To see me does not necessarily mean to see my face. To understand my thoughts is to have seen me.