[Lguest] New hyper virtual guy

Shane Shields shane at locutus.us
Thu Aug 28 21:38:20 EST 2014

Hello all,

First off let me introduce myself. I am Locutus (sorry, couldn't resist
as resistance is futile). I come from the land down under but currently
live up top in Turkey.

I have just became interested in virtualisation and after much research
decided to sink my teeth into lguest to get my feet wet. Be prepared for
some questions from me. Hopefully they won't be stupid ones and I do
promise to "make Preparation" and RTFM.

Oh, I like puppies too but penguins are irresistible, especially the
Gentoo variety.

--
To see me does not necessarily mean to see my face. To understand my thoughts is to have seen me.