[Lguest] Regarding a small clarification in lg_irq_enable

sebas sujeen sujeen.vegeta at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 05:41:20 EST 2013

Hello,
  I have a small doubt in lg_irq_enable function specifically this line of
code,

line:87

 testl $0, lguest_data+LGUEST_DATA_irq_pending
 jnz send_interrupts

doesn't testl perform a bitwise and of the operands and set the flags
appropriately. In that case, test with '0' as operand would always set the
zero flag right? So it can never jump to send_interrupts. I must warn you
that I am a complete beginner to all this so I might be wrong too, dont
flame in that case.

Regards,

Sujeen