[Lguest] Distribution root image for Lguest

Eugene Kov mshina at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 16 02:42:39 EST 2012

Hi Guys

Could anyone share a decent distribution (ubuntu,fedora,slackware) root image that works for Lguest.
I'm trying for two days now to create one, with no success... (I'm using kernel version 3.2.0)

I'm keep getting:  "Kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on unknown-block(253,0)"
Tried to do this both with kvm/qemu and both manual using initrd (which is hard because most distros relay on CDROM).

Help would be accepted with much gratitude.

Regards,

Eugene