[Lguest] PAE support

Matias Zabaljauregui zabaljauregui at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 06:11:02 EST 2008

Hello Rusty, thanks for your replay.

>>    - the launcher for PAE should be a different binary?  or could just
>> receive an option from the command line ?  (I'm using the command line
>> option   --pae). The only difference is the initial page table.
>
>    If we can move the page table creation into the kernel, we can avoid this
> distinction altogether.  I think that's probably best...

Ok,   I will try this idea.
When you say we can move the page table creation into the kernel,
you mean host code ( we could build the guest initial page table in
function init_guest_pagetable(), included in page_tables.c )  ?
or you refer to guest code (probably arch/x86/lguest/i386_head.S) ?

regards