[Lguest] Debian kernel-package lguest-building patch

Paul TBBle Hampson Paul.Hampson at Pobox.com
Thu Mar 13 09:46:27 EST 2008

I forgot to mention this at the time, but I submitted a patch to
Debian's kernel-package utility to build the lguest launcher when
the appropriate configuration options were set.

It currently works against 2.6.24, but doesn't work with
cross-compilation (due to the 2.6.24 lguest Makefile)

So I prolly need to chase/update/fix that. I was meaning to fix
cross-compilation upstream anyway, but other things distracted me.

Still, thought you might be interested to know.

http://bugs.debian.org/464147

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, B.Sc, LPI, MCSE
Very-later-year Asian Studies student, ANU
Paul.Hampson at Pobox.com

Of course Pacman didn't influence us as kids. If it did,
we'd be running around in darkened rooms, popping pills and
listening to repetitive music.
 -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.1/au/