[Lguest] guest console in Lguest is too slow

Zhou Ya JIn zyj001et at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 14:59:42 EST 2008

Hi all, I tried Lguest in my notebook and it is really cool to make it
run. The kernel I use is 2.6.24-19 of ubuntu.
But I have a question. When I type command in guest console, why it is
very slow to see the command and the console acts very slow.
I have some experience in emulator developing. I think maybe the guest
uart interrupt is not trigged often. Am I right? Any patch to make the
guest console work better?

ps I am planning porting Lguest to MIPS. Anyone has began on this?

--
yajin

http://virtualmips.googlecode.com -- An MIPS emulator