[Lguest] My vector reserve patches etc. so Plan 9 boots.

Rusty Russell rusty at rustcorp.com.au
Thu Sep 13 21:53:34 EST 2007

On Thu, 2007-09-06 at 08:41 -0700, ron minnich wrote:
> Rusty, what you've done is a big improvement in layout, but I think it
> will not work.

OK, well now I've tested it, and with a few minor fixes it seems to work
(at least I reserve the vector and the used vectors seem reasonable).

The bad news is that it's at the bottom of a long series of patches in
my tree: Jes' de-x86-ification patches particularly cause something of a
headache.  But they're all queued for 2.6.24.

Cheers,
Rusty.