[Lguest] unhandled trap 13

Rusty Russell rusty at rustcorp.com.au
Mon Aug 13 14:11:43 EST 2007

On Sun, 2007-08-12 at 13:10 +0200, Steffen Schulz wrote:
> Hi,
>

> When I try to start lguest, I get this error:
>
> /usr/src/linux/Documentation/lguest/lguest 128m /boot/linux-2.6.23-rc2_vt
> lguest: unhandled trap 13 at 0xc03a5e55 (0x1a)

Hi Steffen,

Looks like something has tried to use BOOT_DS.  However, it boots fine
for me as a guest.  Perhaps one of your drivers is doing something
strange?

As a host, it oopses in add_one_highpage_init (unrelated bug I'd say).
Turning off CONFIG_SPARSEMEM makes it boot as a host, but still no
problems in the guest.

Any chance you can put that v and System.map up somewhere I can grab it?

Thanks,
Rusty.