[Lguest] Remote course: "The virtualization tecnologies in source code"

Grabber grabber at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 15:49:50 EST 2007

Yeah,

I have 18 years old, living in Brazil, searching and discovering thinks
about open-source software. I have tremendous curious to understand how
virtualization work in internals but i have a difficult to understand some
non-documented things. Thinking about this i consider one suggestion to the
"virtualization geeks": Why the geeks don`t organize a chat, moodle course
to teach peoples as i? I can help organizing a nice infra!

--
Regards,
Luiz Vitor Martinez Cardoso (Grabber)