[Lguest] non i386 patches

Glauber de Oliveira Costa glommer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 09:48:31 EST 2007

On 8/8/07, Jes Sorensen <jes at sgi.com> wrote:
> Hi,
Jes,

> I was hoping to be able to steal and plunder from other people's work
> on non-i386 lguest. Anyone have their patches online somewhere or do I
> need to start ripping out all the x86 asm from drivers/lguest myself? :)

There are x86_64 patches in the ozlabs repository. Just they are not
announced. But they are not exactly functional right now, and I'm more
focused on getting pvops64 merged. Besides, Steven Roasted is
redesigning it, and you won't find too much resemblance between our
current, and what's there.

We plan to start pushing the new version to a git repo on its own
very, very soon.

Thanks for your interest!

--
Glauber de Oliveira Costa.
"Free as in Freedom"

"The less confident you are, the more serious you have to act."