Pulls and drive strengths in the pinctrl world

Tomasz Figa tomasz.figa at gmail.com
Thu May 16 10:13:25 EST 2013

On Wednesday 15 of May 2013 16:55:37 Doug Anderson wrote:
> Tomasz / Linus,
>
> On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 3:06 PM, Tomasz Figa <tomasz.figa at gmail.com>
wrote:
> > Yes. I don't like the current way too much either, duplication being
> > one of the reasons.
>
> Do you have any other ideas?  It sounds like Linus didn't like my
> suggestion and makes some good points...

I don't have anything interesting at the moment. It's a bit late now here
(2 AM), so I'm going to get some sleep first.

Also after reading Stephen's reply, I'm wondering if hogging wouldn't
solve the problem indeed. (It might have to be fixed on pinctrl-samsung
first, as last time I tried to use it, it caused some errors from pinctrl
core, but haven't time to track them down, as it wasn't anything important
at that time).

Best regards,
Tomasz