Require guidance on ARM device tree

Grant Likely grant.likely at secretlab.ca
Thu Jan 20 08:29:58 EST 2011

Hi Thomas,

Yesterday I posted a new series of dt-on-arm patches[1] and announced
a new branch to use for dt development[2].  You should take a look at
that tree for your dt work.

[1] https://lkml.org/lkml/2011/1/18/239
[2] git://git.secretlab.ca/git/linux-2.6 devicetree/arm

Also, as of Monday, I've starting doing some work for Linaro with the
goal of getting dt support complete and implemented for several ARM
platforms.  As part of that, I'm collecting a list of people who are
working on dt infrastructure and I'll be organizing a weekly meeting
to work through any problems they're having with getting dt support up
and running.

We'll be talking more about this at the KernelWG conf call next week,
and I'll be sure to keep you in the loop.

Cheers,
g.

--
Grant Likely, B.Sc., P.Eng.