Require guidance on ARM device tree

Grant Likely grant.likely at secretlab.ca
Sat Jan 15 09:08:47 EST 2011

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 1:28 PM, Thomas Abraham
<thomas.abraham at linaro.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am currently working on device tree support for Samsung's S5PV310
> Cortex-A9 platform. This work is based on
> git://git.secretlab.ca/git/linux-2.6.git test-devicetree.
>
> It would be very helpful to know if this is the correct place to start or if
> there is a better location. Any other suggestions on how to go about adding
> device tree support for a ARM platform would be very helpful.

Hi Thomas.  It's as good a place as any to start, but that branch does
get rebased from time to time.  I'm in the process of creating a new
branch for arm-devicetree which will be stable and won't get rebased.
I'll be announcing it on the devicetree-discuss list once I've got it
pushed out.