Device Tree questions WRT MIPS/Octeon SOCs.

David VomLehn (dvomlehn) dvomlehn at cisco.com
Sat Oct 16 04:30:48 EST 2010

If this is really a question of needing to dynamically generate the device tree, then you have no choice. It's worth mentioning, though, that the device tree compiler (dtc) does have the ability to include files, making it easier to create and maintain device trees that are static but which share devices.