Ccontrol gui

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Tue Feb 14 17:00:19 EST 2006

On Sat, Feb 11, 2006 at 08:24:05AM +0100, jelmer at vernstok.nl wrote about 'Re: Ccontrol gui':
> > 	Your linux.conf.au hackfest entry for the ccontrol gui was great!  I'm
> > including it in 0.9, slightly modified (attached).  Is there any chance
> > that you could hack up an editing gui which pops up when you right-click
> > on the icon?  Neither my python nor my gtk is good enough to write such
> > a thing, but I could probably hack on one you've started...
> Glad you like it ! It's amazing how much you can get done in half an hour
> when you're under pressure...

> I'll have a look at ccontrol itself and getting started on the GUI. I'm
> currently travelling through New-Zealand, so I won't be able to send you
> an updated version until around 20 February.

I've started working on an updated GUI (and committed to other very
small fixes) to a branch at http://jelmer.vernstok.nl/hgweb.cgi

The only changes to the GUI currently add a configuration editor
window, but the widgets should follow in a week or so.

Cheers,

Jelmer

--
Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer at samba.org> - http://jelmer.vernstok.nl/
Currently playing: Dream Theater - Hollow Years