[ccan] altstack causing travis-ci failures

Dan Good dan at dancancode.com
Sat Mar 26 09:06:51 AEDT 2016

David did some remarkable investigation into it about a month ago.  The
code has always worked on the Red Hat based distros I use, and David
patched it to work for Ubuntu 12.04; so it seems unlikely to me that any
real person would be affected.  I suppose I'll try to talk to the Travis
people about the specifics of their environment.