[ccan] altstack causing travis-ci failures

Andrew Jeffery andrew at aj.id.au
Sat Mar 26 01:14:33 AEDT 2016

Hey Dan,

I'm seeing a ccanlint failure for altstack on Travis-CI, e.g[1]:

    tools/ccanlint/ccanlint --deps-fail-ignore -s ccan/aga
    tools/ccanlint/ccanlint --deps-fail-ignore -s ccan/agar
    agar: Total score: 36/38
    tools/ccanlint/ccanlint --deps-fail-ignore -s ccan/altstack
    altstack: Total score: 31/36 FAIL!
    make: *** [summary-check-altstack] Error 1
    tools/ccanlint/ccanlint --deps-fail-ignore -s ccan/antithread
    aga: Total score: 48/50

FWIW I haven't had this happen when running `make check` on my machine.
I ended up pushing the changes I was testing as the failure wasn't
related and wasn't something I could trigger locally (the commit tested
above is currently at the tip of master), but thought it would be
useful to highlight that something strange appears to be happening with
the altstack module, at least on Travis-CI.

Cheers,

Andrew

[1] https://travis-ci.org/amboar/ccan/jobs/118466416#L534