[ccan] [patches] Minor ccanlint changes

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Fri Jan 21 04:47:05 EST 2011

0002 is worth looking at first.  It protects the new examples_relevant test
against a function description that doesn't actually have the proper format
summary line (e.g. is missing the "my_foo -" part).

The other two I'm not so sure about. The layout looks a bit strange without
them, but perhaps there is a cleaner way to handle this (like always appending
the newline if not already present)

Brad