[ccan] could you put the license on the download page?

Rusty Russell rusty at rustcorp.com.au
Thu Oct 21 10:35:10 EST 2010

On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 03:05:00 am Tim Post wrote:
> On Sun, 2010-10-17 at 15:42 +1030, Rusty Russell wrote:
>
> > But the web pages need serious overhaul; if anyone has skills in that
> > direction I'd love to discuss it :)
>
> What exactly do you have in mind when considering an overhaul? Could you
> publish some sort of wish list for the site?

Well, for a start it'd be nice if it were prettier.  I'd like to integrate
comments with each module's page, and ccanlint and usage ratings, and bug
reporting/tracking

I'll be switching to git (more people know it), with separate trees for
each module (which allows me to grant commit access on a module granularity)
and a merged tree for wider consumption.  But it makes it far easier to
browse the history of a module.

Currently I'm playing with git subtree, which seems like it will be the most
effective way of doing this (though I'm not sure how it will scale with
hundreds of subtrees).

Thanks,
Rusty.