[ccan] Valgrind + tests

Tim Post echo at echoreply.us
Tue Mar 24 23:59:46 EST 2009

Sorry to top post, I realize the need to break on error (even warnings
treated as errors), but importing modules from ccan written for
portability and testing, one should expect this, no? Or why do we have a
config.h?

I think perhaps I remain confused regarding the expected use of drop in
modules.

Cheers,
--Tim