[ccan] Valgrind + tests

Tim Post echo at echoreply.us
Tue Mar 24 23:48:25 EST 2009

Hi,

On Tue, 2009-03-24 at 23:00 +1030, Rusty Russell wrote:

> Sure.  Or you can submit something that uses it, and it'll break my compile
> (-Wundef) and I'll update config.h automatically :)

Can you please explain the sanity of using -Wundef when knowingly using
something that explicitly points to (and encourages modification of)
config.h?

If HAVE_VALGRIND_VALGRIND_H is not set, it would make little difference
to someone using a module that they grabbed. However, someone using
autotools would have this on or off depending on what configure found.

Or am I missing something? Quite possibly, I am :)

Cheers,
--Tim