[ccan] Google Summer Of Code-2009

Rusty Russell rusty at rustcorp.com.au
Tue Mar 24 20:11:55 EST 2009

On Sunday 22 March 2009 04:31:29 TUSHAR GHOSH wrote:
> Hello,
>          I am a Second Year student enrolled in B.Tech(Information
> Technology). I am interested in working on a project which comprises C
> Programming and its applications. While I was looking for such a project, I
> do feel that I would like to have a long term association with your
> Organisation, as it interests me. It would be very kind of you if you can
> enlighten me on how I can contribute to this project which I feel is an
> important milestone for Opensource C programming.

Hi Tushar,

   Our most pressing need (and the focus of our GSoC efforts) is the
enhancement of ccanlint: the tool for turning a pile of code into a ccan
module, and measuring it.  You can read all the details on:

	http://ccan.ozlabs.org/Wiki/GSOC2009

And download the complete code so far at:
	http://ccan.ozlabs.org/ccan.tar.bz2

Cheers,
Rusty.