[ccan] Google Summer Of Code-2009

TUSHAR GHOSH tushar.hailstone at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 05:01:29 EST 2009

Hello,
         I am a Second Year student enrolled in B.Tech(Information
Technology). I am interested in working on a project which comprises C
Programming and its applications. While I was looking for such a project, I
do feel that I would like to have a long term association with your
Organisation, as it interests me. It would be very kind of you if you can
enlighten me on how I can contribute to this project which I feel is an
important milestone for Opensource C programming.

Waiting for a reply,

Thanking You,

Yours Faithfully,

Tushar I. Ghosh,
Sophomore Undergraduate Student,
Department Of Information Technology,
National Institute Of Technology, Durgapur,
West Bengal, India,