[ccan] Mathematics Module

Rupinder Singh plitanium at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 02:32:13 EST 2009

Hello,

It *is* very basic. I'm not sure if we want routines that an average

> programmer could write in a few lines themselves? Plus the name

You are correct, and I agree with that. But I think the more complex its
made, the more application dependent it becomes. Not as basic as str, but I
believe the modules should be such that the routines are frequently used but
not many have ever cared to keep them typed. I'll redo it if you say so.

Just a thought.

> Hmm, you had to create an err.h?

Done it : Can we change the Werror somehow ? So that it doesnt treat the
warnings as errors

$ make tools
gcc -g -O2 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wold-style-definition
-Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Werror -I.   -c -o
tools/ccan_depends.o tools/ccan_depends.c
cc1.exe: warnings being treated as errors
tools/ccan_depends.c: In function 'main':
tools/ccan_depends.c:26: warning: 'errx' is deprecated (declared at
tools/err.h:11)
make: *** [tools/ccan_depends.o] Error 1

Rupinder