[ccan] Mathematics Module

Rusty Russell rusty at rustcorp.com.au
Sun Jan 25 00:27:42 EST 2009

On Tuesday 20 January 2009 02:26:54 Rupinder Singh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here is a very basic ccanmath.h for a Mathematics Module, also the _info.c

Hi Rupinder,

   It *is* very basic.  I'm not sure if we want routines that an average
programmer could write in a few lines themselves?  Plus the name

> Though I can do a run.c with a bit of backtracking, any ideas on how to fix
> the following ?:
>

> $ make tools
> gcc -g -O2 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wold-style-definition
> -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Werror -I.   -c -o
> tools/ccan_depends.o tools/ccan_depends.c
> In file included from tools/ccan_depends.c:2:
> tools/err.h:4:23: sys/cdefs.h: No such file or directory

Hmm, you had to create an err.h?  Perhaps we need a ccan module which implements it: it's really useful!

Want to try that?  #if HAVE_ERR_H // #include <err.h> // #else ... kind of thing?

Thanks!
Rusty.
(Not a Windows coder, obviously)