[ccan] GSoC

Kabiram Kulasingam kabiram.k at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 23:54:04 EST 2009

Hello everyone...Sorry I couldn't find any email address I should send this
to so i thought i would send it out to the mailing list...(or maybe i
shouldn't :S)

Im a first year computer science student and the google summer of code
program got me interested in doing some open source work while im on break.
But currently I only have C programming skills so it seems a little
difficult for me to get into most of the projects but CCAN seems like a
perfect project I can contribute to. I already have a lot of work  I did in
the semester so im going to start uploading codes. But I was wondering what
was involved in the GSoC 2009. Does it simply involve the student uploading
reasonable amount of code? Also will it be running for 2010?

Thanks