[ccan] Accpeting code module

Adam Kennedy adamkennedybackup at gmail.com
Tue May 27 09:39:33 EST 2008

Dinesh

WRT the database, while our use of the database is very light, if
possible it would be handy if we could start with SQLite instead, until
we actually need the additional power and/or flexibility.

SQLite makes it somewhat easier for people to actually work on
database-related code in a distributed way, without needing full
database setups.

Adam K