[ccan] Missing Files

Rupinder Singh plitanium at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 00:56:42 EST 2008

Hi Rusty,

I'm attaching the module that's available from
http://ccan.ozlabs.org/info/str.html -> Download with all dependencies. I
think I've figured out where the problem is. Please correct me If I'm wrong.

In the given module, the str/str.h should be renamed to string/string.h (if
we keep run.c unchanged). And the tap/tap.h in run.c, that's absent in the
module, comes from Test Anything Protocol module. But the string.c file is
still missing ...

One more thing, I want to make and upload come code/module but I'm not very
clear with the following requirements, as to what exactly is the function of
_info.c and testsuite.

"If it has a valid _info.c file and a testsuite, it'll go into the main
repository. Otherwise, it'll go into our "junkcode" area where people can
browse and download it."