[Cbe-oss-dev] Closing down cbe-oss-dev list?

Jeremy Kerr jk at ozlabs.org
Wed Sep 2 20:24:54 AEST 2020

Hi all,

I've been doing some mailing-list cleanup, and had a peek through the
archives of cbe-oss-dev. It looks like we've only had a couple of
threads happen over the last 5 years (one last May, and the previous in
December 2015).

So, I'd suggest that it may be time to close down this list. We can
still use the linuxppc-dev list if anything comes up, which is
referenced in the kernel MAINTAINERS list:

   CELL BROADBAND ENGINE ARCHITECTURE
   M:	Arnd Bergmann <arnd at arndb.de>
   L:	linuxppc-dev at lists.ozlabs.org
S:	Supported
W:	http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/power/cell/
F:	arch/powerpc/include/asm/cell*.h
F:	arch/powerpc/include/asm/spu*.h
F:	arch/powerpc/include/uapi/asm/spu*.h
F:	arch/powerpc/oprofile/*cell*
F:	arch/powerpc/platforms/cell/

SPU FILE SYSTEM
M:	Jeremy Kerr <jk at ozlabs.org>
L:	linuxppc-dev at lists.ozlabs.org
S:	Supported
W:	http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/power/cell/
F:	Documentation/filesystems/spufs/spufs.rst
F:	arch/powerpc/platforms/cell/spufs/

Any objections?

Cheers,

Jeremy