[Cbe-oss-dev] Good resources for PS3 linux

Geoff Levand geoff at infradead.org
Mon Feb 4 08:47:00 EST 2013

On Sun, 2013-02-03 at 19:33 +0900, Akira Tsukamoto wrote:
> When I was working for this project, we spent huge amount of resources for writing instructions of programming Cell/B.E. in easy documentation for hoping for attract programmers to write codes on Cell/B.E.
>
> The programming documentation used to be uploaded here but it is gone now.
> http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/geoff/cell/ps3-linux-docs/ps3-linux-docs-08.06.09/

I had not yet restored the files after the k.org break-in.  I just uploaded them here:

  http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/geoff/cell/ps3-linux-docs/index.html

And a full archive (2.0 MiB) of them here:

  http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/geoff/cell/ps3-linux-docs-08.06.09.tar.bz2