[Cbe-oss-dev] Continued PS3-Linux maintenance

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Tue Mar 30 09:29:26 EST 2010

On Monday 29 March 2010 23:23:44 Geoff Levand wrote:
> From April 1st, 2010 my work assignment within Sony will
> change, and I will longer be assigned to work on PS3-Linux.
> After the change I will continue to maintain PS3-Linux,
> but as a personal hobby, and not as an effort supported by
> Sony Computer Entertainment.

Great to hear that you will still be able to continue your
good work on the platform.

This must be tough for you and your former team at Sony, I know
how hard you all worked to overcome many technical and
nontechnical problems in making Linux on the PS3 such a great
platform.

I hope that you enjoy your new jobs in the company and that
you'll be able to continue contributing to free software both
officially and as a hobby.

	Arnd